In today’s extremely competitive business world, there is a great variety of products and services to choose from. It’s getting harder to build good customer relationships, increase profits, and increase customer loyalty.
With CRM systems, it’s much easier and faster for your business to grow. However, because of a huge amount of CRM platforms in today’s market, business owners are getting even more puzzled, having almost too many options to choose from.
In this article we’ll compare two CRM platforms, Capsule vs HubSpot CRM, to investigate some aspects of their usage.
Main Management Features: Capsule vs HubSpot CRM
Using Capsule CRM, you can easily track all history, add notes, save and send emails from any client into Capsule, or even share contacts database with co-workers. For each contact, you can add or finish tasks or attach various files, documents or agreements.
The HubSpot CRM allows you to reduce and speed up contact data progress with the help of three key areas:
- Free CRM
- Lead nurturing tool
- Campaign analytics
With Capsule CRM, you can keep your tasks organized because you are able to sort tasks for specific contacts, organizations or cases. By categorizing tasks and updating colors, your process will become crystal clear. You can also write descriptions under tasks to describe nature and detail.
HubSpot CRM includes a tool that will help you track your to-do list and complete each task. In order to create and automate tasks, you may use Sales Hub Professional or Enterprise. In your account, you can move to your contacts, deals, companies or tickets. Moreover, you can install a HubSpot mobile app for Android or iOS and create new tasks and navigate to them later.
Sales pipeline management
Capsule CRM allows users to track and gather reports on your business, keep track of every potential sale with a customer, know its value, and see a sales history. You can manage all possible sales opportunities on one page and easily see the bigger picture with a special visual pipeline.
The HubSpot CRM is pretty similar to the Capsule CRM and it gives you a modern view of your sales pipeline and various ways to sort your deals. You don’t need to manually register calls or emails because there is an automatic activity tracking for every lead.
Things that you can do: Capsule vs HubSpot CRM
- Create a contact list and send group emails
- Store and share contacts database with colleagues
- Manage cases, to-do lists, calendar, sales pipelines
- Categorize data
- Track activity between users, colleagues, and clients
- Create new tasks and spread them among co-workers
- Use ‘tracks’ to make a standard selling process
- Integrate the platform with Google Apps
- Identify your contacts
- Log and track emails
- Use the documents tool
- Make drafts
- Update CRM automatically
- Sort contacts
- Use lists and social monitoring tool
- Create email templates
- Create and share meeting links
- Use the campaign analytics tool
- Create and use snippets
- Use sequences tool
- Add videos, pictures to CRM emails
Capsule CRM offers its users three possible plans:
- The free version
- Capsule ‘Professional’
- Capsule ‘Teams’
The main differences between each plan lie in the size of storage and contact files and access to the advanced features. Let’s look closer at each plan.
The free version of Capsule:
- Only for two users
- Can store up to 250 contacts
- Storage limit – 10MB
The ‘Professional’ version of Capsule:
- Costs $12 per user, per month
- Can store up to 50000 contacts
- Storage limit – 10 GB per user
- Access to unlimited Cases, Tracks, Custom Fields, Sales Opportunities
- Premium Integrations including G Suite, Xero, MailChimp, Wufoo & more
- iOS/Android Mobile App
- Activity and Sales Reporting
The ‘Teams’ version of Capsule:
- Costs $4 per user, per month
- Can store up to 100000 contacts
- Storage limit – 20GB per user
- User Roles and Restrictions
- Custom Activity Types
- Custom Google Data Studio Reports
- Advanced Sales Reporting
HubSpot CRM is free for users with no limits on their numbers.
However, if you want to have full access to all of HubSpot’s features, the Starter version will cost $50 per user per month.
- Starter and Professional – $800 per user per month
- Enterprise – $3200 per user per month
Starter and Professional versions may include up to 1000 contacts, where Enterprise – up to 10000 contacts. Let’s look at more features of each version:
- Capture and convert leads
- Understand your leads
- Engage your leads
- Automate and personalize your marketing
- Get found online
- Optimize conversion rates
- Measure traffic and conversions
- Manage your teams and brands
- Extend the platform
- Analyze revenue with full control
Take into consideration all the above-mentioned features between Capsule and HubSpot CRM. Come up with the right decision in order to boost the efficiency of your business and make it grow.
When you decide on what platform can meet your targets and realize your goals, you will need to transfer your database from one CRM to another. You easily do this using an automated Trujay’s migration service. Trujay will help you to move your data quickly and safely.