Data from Gartner’s research shows that the market value of CRM software hit $48.2 billion in 2018. What’s more, by 2025, revenues are expected to reach more than $80 billion. That’s right. $80 billion!
As most CRM stats indicate, this trend is here to stay seeing as more businesses depend on CRMs to stay in the competition by allocating two major assets: time and money.
As stated by HubSpot’s Marketing Manager, Kristen Baker, “whether you’re just looking to have a central location to organize and manage all customer-related information, make internal communication easier, convert more leads into customers faster, or improve your relationships with customers, a CRM can help.”
If your business is currently relying on Close’s CRM product, we suggest making an upgrade to HubSpot CRM! By the end of this article, you’ll have learned why HubSpot is the most favored solution in the market! But first… let’s go over everything you need to know about Close and HubSpot’s features.
Close vs HubSpot CRM
- Offers contact, lead, and opportunity management
- Comprises an ability to create ‘Smart Views’ for your most common searches to optimize the sales process
- Delivers an ability to send batches up to 100,000 leads with bulk email functionality
- Obtains in-app telephone support that lets you make and receive the calls right in the system
- Includes automated call tracking and recording, toll-free phone numbers and voice mail drop
- Integrates with 22 applications
- Offers a 360-degree view of the clients’ data – pulling from the customer profile, the dashboard shows the vital details and organized timeline of your interactions and deals with prospects
- Capable of linking with tools you’ve used to keep track of information and to eliminate the additional tasks of logging interactions into CRM
- Receives and secures important data from social media profiles to help fully understand customers’ demands
- Includes 23 integration choices with the ability to smoothly cooperate with the HubSpot Marketing Platform and Sidekick Chrome extension
Close provides 4 paid plans:
- Basic $65/user/mo (monthly billing)
- Professional $100/user/mo (monthly billing)
- Business $165/user/mo (monthly billing)
- Enterprise needs to contact
On the other hand…
HubSpot CRM is free forever with an opportunity to store as many as 1,000,000 contacts, companies, deals, and tasks.
How to Migrate from Close to HubSpot CRM Using Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard
Make the change your business has been waiting for by following these 5 simple steps:
1). Go to Trujay’s Self-Service app
2). Select your current CRM and future CRMs and provide the access detail
3). Evaluate your sample results. If you are satisfied, click “Start Full Migration”
NOTE: Should you decide to modify your fields, click “Change Fields Mapping”; you can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost
5). If you’re happy with the results, you can start the full migration process
All in all, HubSpot CRM will save your business valuable time and money as well as nurture leads through the buyer’s journey.
Keep your conversion open to moving fast or slow, depending on your business schedule. Migration expertise is a MUST because the consultation definitely wraps around our onboarding offer where strategy is necessary. Try out our Trujay’s onboarding service and keep all the aspects of your data migration project under one roof.
Our Guided Migration Service allows you to simply pay for 5 hours of technical support. You’ll have a dedicated, personal account manager discuss your options, guide you through the mapping process, and/or do the entire Self-Service Migration for you. For more details on our Guided Service, check out this page.
If you’d still like to acquire further information about migrating your data from Close to HubSpot CRM, Trujay’s experts are here to answer your questions. Visit Trujay to explore our different services and additional features offered.