CRM software for Small Business: your right way to the Success in 2019
It is well-known that not only medium-sized companies and enterprises need CRM systems. Startups and small businesses also look for the platforms to handle their growing lists of customer contacts and ensure the invaluable leads are accounted for. Yet, even for smaller organizations, purchasing and implementing CRM into the business strategy can be expensive and time-consuming. So, before diving deep into the CRM comparison of the solutions, let’s take a glance at the main aspects to look for while choosing simple CRM for small business.
CRM software for small business: 5 aspects to consider
Among a wide range of facets that should be taken into consideration, make sure to research, as well as analyze the following information during CRM selection:
- Low budget. Being a startup or small company, your task is to find the most cost-efficient option. CRM market offers a variety of budget-friendly solutions, and some of them are free to use.
- Easy to learn. SBM don’t have time to master complex, enterprise-grade platforms. Since the learning curve is one of the most critical factors, you should search for the platform that is simple to implement and use. It can help you avoid hiring the CRM expert for explaining and teaching how to exploit the solution, as well as increase the adoption rates.
- 3rd-party options: Some of the best CRMs for small business lack a number of efficient features. Among a variety of solutions on the CRM world, it is recommended to find the one that offers a possibility to integrate with other applications and tool to expand your platform’s functionality.
- Customization opportunities. Even CRM software for small business can include a vast variety of capabilities and customization choices that your employees hardly use. Try to choose a solution that obtains the toolset that suits your business requirements and goals without being too overwhelming.
- Customer support. Since most of SBMs have small teams, it’s helpful to get CRM that will efficiently support possibilities to help you up and running.
Now, when you got acquainted with vital factors to take into account during the process of choosing the best CRM for small business, it is time to look closer at the list of top 3 platforms and choose the desired solution.
CRM comparison: examine and select
With the help of CRM software for small business, you can not only take advantage of the automated tasks that have been previously performed manually but also become more productive and save costs. Accordingly, consider the most popular CRM platforms for SBMs that offer the standard feature set, data managing, sales automation and much more without any technical knowledge required:
- HubSpot CRM – Free Step to Your Business Success
Being one of the most popular free and simple solutions for small companies, HubSpot CRM stands out for a wide array of functionality choices. The platform includes the features letting you keep track of the business’ activities like managing contacts and company profiles, assign tasks and tracking deals, schedule personalized sequences by queuing up a series of emails and delivering them to the potential client at the right time, etc. Also, you can take advantage of 3rd-party applications to obtain more capabilities for your small organization. For instance: the platform provides you with an opportunity to easily integrate with Gmail and Google apps. Note, the connection with Google Calendar enables you to schedule the meetings and fix up new ones swiftly.
HubSpot CRM is free forever for the unlimited number of users.
- Pipedrive – Simple Path to Improve Sales Pipeline Process
Designed to simplify the sales pipeline procedure, Pipedrive is an easy-to-use pipeline management solution that offers you to see what is in your pipeline at a glance and help you manage sales of standardized products and services. The platform enables you to manage contacts and deals via an interactive sales funnel. In other words, you can observe all instant updates, as well as check every detail of interaction with the potential clients. Also, the solution provides you with an ability to set up follow-ups and to do lists. You can take advantage of a wide range of integration options and use Workato, Zapier, etc. to get more capabilities.
Pipedrive keeps the pricing plans simple and offers you 3 paid subscriptions:
– Silver – $12.50/month/user/billed annually
– Gold – $24.20/month/user/billed annually
– Platinum – $49.17/month/user/billed annually
- Insightly – Intuitive Way to Achieve Desired Company Results
Created with easiness in mind, the platform includes a robust set of capabilities for small organizations. The solution offers efficient project management features that help you manage the recent activity on any project. Besides, linking ability offers to connect the related records together for moving between the different database items fast. You can manage tags effortlessly that can be connected to contacts, organizations, projects, and emails. Insightly includes the Advanced Reporting tools to create, share, and schedule custom reports, as well as obtains the events calendar and granular control over projects. The solution integrates with various apps like Zendesk, Xero, and much more.
Insightly provides you with a free plan for up to 2 users and 3 paid subscriptions:
– Plus – $29/user/month/billed annually;
– Professional – $49/user/month/billed annually;
– Enterprise – $99/user/month/billed annually.
By and large, the above-mentioned CRMs for small business are cost-effective choices with efficient functionality. Now, when you chose the solution and decided to move your data to the desired CRM, your next step is to find the robust migration tool. In this case, you can take advantage of an automated migration service Trujay and import all your records smoothly and securely, as well as benefit from the following advantages:
- Assurance of treating the CRM information privately;
- Opportunity to use fields and users mapping to suit business requirements;
- Ability to run a free Demo Migration to find out how the service works;
- No interruptions of the company processes during the CRM import;
- Possibility to get Migration Insurance to launch the transfer over in case you want to make any changes, etc.
The need for a CRM platform rises a higher priority as your small business grows. Keeping accurate records of clients and their interactions becomes more complicated as the volume increases. Without a place to store the obtained data, your prospects, leads, and potential revenue inevitably slip through the cracks. Implementing the cloud CRM for small business can easily simplify your workflow, improve customer experiences and reveal new company opportunities.
Start a free Sample Import right now to check your future platform’s functionality or