Every company needs a CRM system to handle growing lists of customer contacts and ensure that invaluable leads are accounted for. Purchasing and implementing a CRM can be expensive and time-consuming, especially for small businesses. Let’s discuss what to look for when choosing a new CRM and how to pick the best solution.
5 Things to Consider When Choosing a CRM for Small Business
- Low budget. As a startup or small company, you’ll want to find the most cost-efficient option. The CRM market offers a variety of budget-friendly solutions and some of them are free to use.
- Easy to learn. Your focus is to grow your business, not master complex, enterprise-grade platforms. Since the learning curve is one of the most critical factors, you should search for the platform that is easy to use and simple to implement. This will help you save time and money when adopting the software.
- 3rd-party options. Some of the best CRMs for small businesses lack a number of efficient features. Among the variety of solutions in the CRM world, we recommend finding the one that offers the ability to integrate with other applications and tools. This will help make the most out of the platform’s functionality.
- Customization opportunities. CRM software for small businesses can include a variety of capabilities and customization choices that your employees hardly use. Try to choose a solution that suits your business requirements and goals without being too overwhelming.
- Customer support. Since most small businesses have smaller teams, get a CRM with responsive and dedicated customer support. This will help keep you up and running while implementing the new tool.
With these things in mind, let’s take a look at the best CRMs for small businesses and compare their features.
CRM Comparison: Examine and Select
With the help of CRM software for small businesses, you can take advantage of automated tools to be more productive and save costs. Below are the most popular CRM platforms for small businesses. We want customers to be aware of these solutions and their differences because they offer features that do not require technical knowledge.
HubSpot CRM – Free Step to Your Business Success
Being one of the most popular, free, and simple solutions for small companies, HubSpot CRM stands out for its wide array of functionality choices. The platform includes features that let you keep track of the business’ activities, like managing contacts and company profiles. Other examples include assigning tasks, tracking deals, and scheduling personalized sequences. HubSpot is especially great for queuing up a series of emails and delivering them to potential clients at the right time. You can also take advantage of 3rd-party applications to obtain more capabilities for your small organization. For instance: the platform lets you easily integrate with Gmail and Google apps. The connection with Google Calendar enables you to schedule the meetings and fix new ones swiftly.
HubSpot CRM is free forever for the unlimited number of users.
Pipedrive – Simple Path to Improve Sales Pipeline Process
Designed to simplify the sales pipeline procedure, Pipedrive is an easy-to-use pipeline management solution at a glance. Pipedrive helps you manage the sale of standardized products and services. You can manage contacts and deals via an interactive sales funnel, allowing you to observe all instant updates and check every detail of interaction with potential clients. The solution also lets you set up follow-ups and to-do lists. You can take advantage of a wide range of integration options and use services like Workato or Zapier to get more capabilities.
Pipedrive keeps the pricing plans simple and offers you 3 paid subscriptions:
Silver – $12.50/month/user/billed annually
Gold – $24.20/month/user/billed annually
Platinum – $49.17/month/user/billed annually
Insightly – Intuitive Way to Achieve Desired Company Results
Created with easiness in mind, the platform includes a robust set of capabilities for small organizations. Insightly offers efficient project management features that help you manage recent activity on any project. Its linking function quickly connects related records when moving between fields. You can manage tags effortlessly and connect them to contacts, organizations, projects, and emails. Insightly includes the Advanced Reporting tool to create, share, and schedule custom reports, as well as obtains the events calendar and granular control over projects. The solution integrates with various apps like Zendesk, Xero, and many more.
Insightly provides you with a free plan for up to 2 users and 3 paid subscriptions:
Plus – $29/user/month/billed annually
Professional – $49/user/month/billed annually
Enterprise – $99/user/month/billed annually
The Trujay Truth
By and large, the above-mentioned CRMs for small business are cost-effective choices with efficient functionality. When you decide on a new solution, you need a migration service like Trujay to move your data and import all your records smoothly and securely. Trujay offers:
- Assurance of treating the CRM information privately
- Opportunity to use fields and users mapping to suit your requirements
- Ability to run a free sample migration to find out how the service works
- No interruptions of your company processes during the CRM import
- Migration insurance to launch the transfer over in case you want to make any changes
As your small business grows, so does the need for a CRM system. Keeping accurate records of your clients and their interactions only become more complicated as the volume increases. Without a place to store obtained data, your prospects, leads, and potential revenue inevitably slip through the cracks. Implementing the cloud CRM for small business can simplify your workflow, improve customer experiences, and reveal new company opportunities.
Trujay works so you don’t have to. Once you’ve reviewed and selected your desired CRM, you need to think about the size of your data and how much time you have. Trujay imports all data in an organized fashion. To see what your results would look like, start a free sample import or visit our website to start chatting with a specialist.
Our Self-Service Migration Tool works with free sample migration. In case you’ve reviewed our self-service tool, but you don’t want to use the self-service tool on your own, we have your back.
Our Guided Migration Service allows you to simply pay for 5 hours of technical support. You’ll have a dedicated, personal account manager discuss your options, guide you through the mapping process, and/or do the entire Self-Service Migration for you. Contact our experts for more info.
Keep your conversion open to moving fast or slow, depending on your business schedule. Migration expertise is a MUST because the consultation definitely wraps around our onboarding offer where strategy is necessary. Try out our Trujay’s onboarding service and keep all the aspects of your data migration project under one roof.