The business world is highly competitive and volatile, making it even that much more important for companies to lay additional emphasis on exceptional customer services.
Today’s organizations not only demand advanced CRMs, but an instrument with holistic and less-complicated features.
So why are CRM systems so important?
According to Hubspot’s Technical Inbound Partner Professor, Aditya Shah, “Without data in the CRM, sales teams would be unable to constantly adapt to current consumers’ needs, win over new prospects, and learn from past experiences. Organized data enables teams to report on effective sales strategies, avoid unnecessary effort, and improve sales velocity.”
Zoho CRM vs HubSpot CRM
Both Zoho and HubSpot are simple, user-friendly solutions that offer custom modules, advanced workflow, and integration options. Although the systems are relatively similar, a big part of picking the best one for your company rests in understanding the functionality points and costs.
Overall, both Zoho and Hubspot CRM can increase the quality of your sales processes and improve your customer experiences. However, if you prefer the tool powerful enough to help you reach goals without headaches, Hubspot is the right choice. Let’s migrate!
Follow the steps listen below to migrate from Zoho CRM to HubSpot CRM using our self-service wizard:
1. Visit our Self-Service tool to fill in your source and target CRMs and your email. No registration required.
2. Specify your current CRM (CRM Name X) and new CRM (CRM Name Y) and log in your credentials
3. Click “Free Sample Migration” to launch; for first-timers, your data fields will be mapped using the most common logic
- If you’d like to map fields on your own, click “Fields Mapping”
4. Evaluate your sample results. If you are satisfied, click “Start Full Migration”
- Should you decide to modify your fields, click “Change Fields Mapping”; you can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost
5. Fields Mapping: Choose what you want to migrate before and/or after you’ve generated sample results
Don’t waste another second of your time! Go ahead and transfer business information to your desired CRM smoothly and securely using Trujay migration service. Say goodbye to migration issues and let us do the dirty work for you!