Trujay offers automated migration for over 30 of the most popular CRM platforms, including SuiteCRM and Sugar CRM.
The stages to migrating with Trujay are:
- Visit Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard
- Choose your current and future CRMs from the drop-down list
- Fill in all required credentials to complete the authorization
- Choose Fields Mapping, in case you want to modify them
- Start Free Sample Migration
- Evaluate results and if you’re satisfied, launch the full migration
What changes will you face if you decide to migrate from SuiteCRM to Sugar CRM?
If we talk about authorization for the user, the process of giving access to data will be the following:
Trujay service → Sugar CRM → Sugar CRM database → Sugar CRM → Trujay service
Now, there is a database authorization for Sugar and SuiteCRM, which involves working with the database itself and is more time-saving. It looks like this:
Trujay service → Sugar CRM database → Trujay service
As you can see, we are trying to make the migration process faster and more convenient.
Simply put, user authorization involves working with a CRM by database authorization, for database authorization, directly.