Nowadays, the CRM market is full of different solutions to meet any kind of needs.
But what if your current CRM isn’t fully fulfilling your requirements?
Let’s take a brief look at both solutions and find out the main steps of data import from one to another.
Microsoft Dynamics vs HubSpot CRM
Both solutions vary in a number of aspects starting from having a distinctive year of establishment to running the companies of different sizes. Let’s compare and contrast both CRM systems.
HubSpot CRM gains the upper hand over Microsoft Dynamics CRM in terms of modern, easy-to-use features and in pricing as the solution is free forever. If you are looking for a lightweight and affordable CRM solution, migration from Microsoft Dynamics to HubSpot CRM is the right choice.
Why Choose Trujay for Your Microsoft Dynamics to HubSpot CRM Migration
Pay attention to the real client’s testimonial and make your choice.
CRM Migration: Fast Path for a Fresh Start…
Data import from one CRM to another is one of the most important elements of the successful CRM implementation. However, it is also the daunting action causing the customers to reassess moving to a new system. Trujay is an automated migration service that makes transitions less time-consuming. The SaaS benefits users with the following features:
- Data Security and Privacy
- Data Mapping
- Users Mapping
- 100% Uptime for Copper and HubSpot CRMs
- Free Sample Migration
Follow the steps listen below to migrate from Microsoft Dynamics to HubSpot using our self-service wizard:
1. Visit our Self-Service tool to fill in your source and target CRMs and your email. No registration required.
2. Specify your current CRM (CRM Name X) and new CRM (CRM Name Y) and log in your credentials
3. Click “Free Sample Migration” to launch; for first-timers, your data fields will be mapped using the most common logic
- If you’d like to map fields on your own, click “Customize Mapping”
4. Evaluate your sample results. If you are satisfied, click “Start Full Migration”
- Should you decide to modify your fields, click “Change Fields Mapping”; you can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost
5. Fields Mapping: Choose what you want to migrate before and/or after you’ve generated sample results
If you’re ready for a CRM platform with simple and intuitive interface, as well as features at an affordable price, use Trujay’s automated migration service today! Our team of experts are ready to help you simplify the task of Microsoft Dynamics to HubSpot CRM migration. If you would like to learn more, contact Trujay’s team of experts who are happy to provide helpful insights.
Our Guided Migration Service allows you to simply pay for 5 hours of technical support. You’ll have a dedicated, personal account manager discuss your options, guide you through the mapping process, and/or do the entire Self-Service Migration for you. For more details on our Guided Service, check out this page.
Keep your conversion open to moving fast or slow, depending on your business schedule. Migration expertise is a MUST because the consultation definitely wraps around our onboarding offer where strategy is necessary. Try out our Trujay’s onboarding service and keep all the aspects of your data migration project under one roof.