Customer relationship management (CRM) systems facilitate the process of companies’ relationships and interactions with both current and potential customers. Due to the high demand for this technology, the CRM market is flooded with solutions designed for specific businesses and their needs.
If Vtiger is no longer suiting your organization, Trujay can help migrate your data to a modernized CRM software, OroCRM.
OroCRM hit the market in 2012 with a niche that had yet to be found or fulfilled. OroCRM specifically aims for B2B segments and namely at multichannel businesses, providing everything necessary for an easy integration process with e-commerce platforms.
What you should know about OroCRM:
- It seamlessly works with Magento (not surprisingly, as it’s created by Magento co-founder), as well as other e-commerce systems and allows importing customers, orders and shopping carts to have access to the data within multiple channels and campaigns
- Based on the Symfony framework, OroCRM features great extensibility since you can create bundles of apps or tweak the existing Symfony bundles as desired
- Being an open-source system, OroCRM has great potential to evolve fast thanks to the active community of developers and their contributions
- Available in both on-premise and on-demand versions, OroCRM is suitable for those who want to take care of it themselves or prefer cloud services
- It boasts a modern-looking interface and is quite easy to use, plus it provides all opportunities to ease up your routine tasks
If you’re ready to make the jump from Vtiger to OroCRM, Trujay’s got you covered. Migrate your data from Vtiger to OroCRM by following our detailed guide below:
Visit our Wizard and start a one-page sample migration with no registration required.
Once sample results are generated, check out the results. If you’re happy with them, choose an insurance plan and continue migrating the rest of your data.
What if I want to make changes?
Click “change fields mapping” to map your own fields. You can check which fields you want and match them with their modules. For more advanced options, click on the pencil icon. Keep in mind, you can re-run the sample as many times as you want at no charge.
If you use the right tools, migrating to a new CRM system can be a simple process. Try Trujay’s Self-Service migration wizard to trial our system for free. Get in touch with one of our experts if you need a custom migration. If you’re thinking about integration or have any other questions, we’re here to help you around the clock.
Our Guided Migration Service allows you to simply pay for 5 hours of technical support. You’ll have a dedicated, personal account manager discuss your options, guide you through the mapping process, and/or do the entire Self-Service Migration for you. For more details on our Guided Service, check out this page.