Among various platforms, SugarCRM is one of the most popular solutions in the CRM market. But has your company compared the alternatives?
Today, CRM systems are crucial tools for organizations of different shapes and sizes. Organizations use the software to handle business relationships and build long-lasting client relationships. Through effective organization and sales automation functionality, the platforms assist companies in determining their audience, identifying the customer acquisition strategies, categorizing data to enhance the performance of the workflows and employees. However, some CRMs are robust with a wide range of customizable options, while other solutions obtain simple interfaces at reasonable costs.
What are the Primary Reasons to Look for SugarCRM Alternatives?
Among various platforms, SugarCRM is one of the most popular solutions in the CRM market. Used by more than 1.5 million people around the world, the platform attracts companies of all sizes. SugarCRM stands out for the multi-channel marketing, efficient reporting, and effective automation of the sales funnel. The platform includes three paid subscriptions:
- Professional – $40/user/month/billed annually
- Enterprise – $65/user/month/billed annually
- Ultimate – $150/user/month/billed annually
All editions comprise a deep set of features, integrate social media and more than 114 apps, and offer the online support portal. However, the platform also includes some drawbacks that you should be aware of:
- complex and confusing interface;
- storage and customer support limits;
- no free version is available;
- missing some administration tools like flexible security models, etc.
Furthermore, with the help of Google Trends, you can notice that SugarCRM popularity has been slowing down for the past years:
Be and large, even though SugarCRM includes several efficient features, you can feel overwhelmed with various capabilities or notice the overinvestment in some functionality you hardly use. So, look at the main SugarCRM alternatives that can help you boost the company processes and improve the team performance for successful business running.
SugarCRM Alternatives: Move on to a Better Fitting Option
Salesforce CRM Overview
Salesforce is a leading platform that serves companies of all sizes with a focus on large enterprises. The system offers an opportunity to use the sales and marketing automation workflow to perform the essential activities automatedly. Furthermore, the platform includes valuable capabilities like:
– Salesforce Engage
– Customer Accounts
– Track Deal Details
– Engaging Reports Creation
– Lead Management
Salesforce CRM Pricing
- SalesforceIQ Starter – $25/user/month/billed annually
- Lightning Professional – $75/user/month/billed annually
- Lightning Enterprise – $150/user/month/billed annually
- Lightning Unlimited – $300/user/month/billed annually
Read more about SugarCRM to Salesforce CRM migration.
Dynamics CRM Overview
Microsoft Dynamics takes its place of honor in our digest of SugarCRM alternatives. This CRM works great with enterprises. Besides the improved interface, the platform is popular for an Outlook email client that helps you integrate the email into CRM more extensively than any other software. Also, the solution comprises the following features:
– Opportunity Management
– Cross-channel Services
– Marketing Resource Management
– Social Listening
– Social Selling
Microsoft Dynamics Pricing
- Professional – $50/user/month (for existing Office 365 Plan E3 or higher customers)
- Professional – $65/user/month
- Sales Productivity – $85/user/month
Read more about SugarCRM to Dynamics migration.
Zoho CRM Overview
Zoho CRM attracts small and mid-sized companies. The platform enables you the efficiently engage potential customers by using lead management and advanced web forms. You can take advantage of the comprehensive reporting tools for measuring the effectiveness of the business process and employees’ performance, as well as consider:
– Marketing Automation
– Opportunity Management
– Gamification Sales
– Social CRM
– CRM Customization
Zoho CRM Pricing
- Free up to 10 users;
- Standard – $12 user/month/billed annually;
- Professional – $20 user/month/billed annually;
- Enterprise – $35 user/month/billed annually;
- Ultimate – $100 user/month/billed annually.
Read more about SugarCRM to Zoho CRM migration.
Close.io CRM Overview
Have you considered Close.io to be a SugarCRM alternative? Close.io is ideal for organizations of small and medium sizes. The solution focuses on phone integration and presents automated call tracking and recording toll-free phone numbers and voice mail drops. Besides, this CRM stands out for:
– 2-way Email Integration
– Contacts Management
– API Access
– Leads Management
– Bulk Email Sending
- Basic – $59/user/month/billed annually
- Professional – $99/user/month/billed annually
- Business – $149/user/month/billed annually
Read more about SugarCRM to Close.io CRM migration.
Have you thought that Pipedrive could be one of SugarCRM alternatives? Pipedrive fits the demands of small organizations. The solution offers you the lead tracking, efficient analytic tools, and the sales pipeline stages of the prospect’s flow. Build with the sales team in mind; the platform enables you with practical features such as:
– Timeline View
– Sales Dashboard
– Google Apps Integration
– Full Customization
– Pipeline Metrics
- Silver: $10/user/month/billed annually
- Gold: $24/user/month/billed annually
- Platinum: $63/user/month/billed annually
Read more about SugarCRM to Pipedrive CRM migration.
Capsule CRM Overview
Capsule satisfies the needs of small businesses. The solution includes beneficial features like duplicate management tools and tagging functionality to avoid the potential dupes and achieve CRM flexibility. Together with the efficient sales pipeline management, the platform includes:
– Contact View
– Easy Collaboration
– Mobile App
– Data Security
– Categorize Contacts
- Free up to 2 users;
- Professional – $12/user/month
When you investigate the main SugarCRM alternatives and migrate to one of the platforms mentioned above, follow the following steps to perform the data import effortlessly.
Read more about SugarCRM to Capsule CRM migration.
Get Ready For a CRM Transfer
Before running the migration from SugarCRM, take into consideration the following suggestions:
- use CRM switch as an opportunity to clean out the records and make data arrangements. So, make the CRM transition smooth by deleting the outdated and unnecessary information like expired orders, etc.;
- prepare a backup to avoid any data losses;
- Investigate the right migration tool to perform the fast and accurate switch. IIn this case, you can take advantage of an automated migration service Trujay and benefit from:
- security regulations that guarantee to treat the information privately;
- users and fields mapping that enables you with moving the records following your organization demands;
- free Demo Migration that provides you with an ability to observe a test run;
- uptime of the current and future CRMs that excludes any interruptions of the existing workflows.
- launch a test import version to see the migration service in action, as well as observe the capabilities of the future platform;
- get your employees on board before the software adoption starts. Have the management talk about the new system and its advantages. Let your colleges familiarize themselves with the core features and understand the specific functionality of the desired CRM.
SugarCRM Data Import in Four Simple Steps
When all preparation steps are behind, you can complete the following actions for the flawless data transition:
- provide the access credentials for the existing and future CRMs;
- choose the modules you want to transfer, as well as map the fields and users;
- run a free Demo Migration to investigate if the service functions correctly;
- press on Start Full Migration to complete the data import.
Activities after CRM Transition
When the most complicated steps of migration are over, consider the several dos for successful CRM implementation and configuration:
- make sure all CRM records migrate in the right way
- set the personalized workflow rules to monitor the performance of your organization
- make improvements by constantly evaluating your processes for better software adaptation and elaboration
- create the standard and custom filters for reporting options
- equip your employees with all the required information and tutorials about the new CRM.
The SugarCRM alternatives represented in the article could help you find the right platform to fit your business process. Are you looking for more options? Find My CRM may be able to provide comparable solutions.