Still don’t know how to migrate your data from Highrise to Capsule?
There is a great solution: the Trujay Self-Service Migration tool. How does it work? What can you expect from the Trujay Wizard? How do you migrate the data from Highrise to Capsule?
All the answers you’ll find in the article.
Read on! It’s worth it.
Capsule CRM is a perfect solution for small businesses. It focuses on the control of distribution pipelines and provides both inexpensive facilities and simple interfaces. By using Capsule CRM, you can carry out different tasks, such as:
- Structurize data using tags
- Create contact lists and use them to send multiple emails
- Store and share up to 50,000 contacts inside the company
- Control the sales pipeline by breaking it down into stages and create reports
- Monitor the protection between you and other employees
- Regulate protection, such that only certain users can work with the bulk export option
- Build tasks related to specific deals and share them with colleagues
- Use “tracks” to build a standard sales mechanism
- Integrate the system with Google Apps
- Use a wide range of third-party tools, such as Mailchimp or Zendesk
- Identify which of your contacts are on social media and add this information to contacts
If you want your data transfer to proceed in a smooth fashion, consider the following steps before the switch:
- Get organized
- Know your data
- Map out the data
- Select the tool
- Test the migration service
- Schedule the data move
- Check out Capsule’s Free Trial
- Manage your backup plan
- Notify your employees about the change
Now, here’s why you need to choose the Trujay migration tool and test our service with ease.
When the preparation stages are complete, you can proceed with data migration to Capsule.
You can take advantage of an automated migration service like Trujay, which imports records quickly and securely without any risks. No technical skills are required to make the service work.
The automated tool provides you with detailed data mapping and a free sample migration. You are able to set the fields and users on your own to meet your business needs and see how the service works.
Trujay’s Self-Service Migration Tool
With Trujay’s Self-Service Migration, users are able to first proceed with a free sample to test out the system. You can transfer a limited amount of data to evaluate the results and the process itself. No risk of your data’s integrity and no credit card required.
Benefits of Trujay’s Self-Service Tool:
- Multi-lingual interface (English, French, German, and Spanish)
- Security of data
Guided Self-Service Migration
If you’re unsatisfied with the results of your sample migration or were confused by object mapping, we have something called the Guided Self-Service Migration.
Our Guided Service provides you with an account manager to review the migration and focus on your needs. We can come on and guide you while you’re mapping your fields, or do the whole thing for you from start to finish.
If you feel like you can map objects on your own but need assistance thereafter, we can jump in at any point and guide you through the rest. If you choose to have us complete the entire self-service for you, you’ll see the entire process done via screen share.
To get more information on our Guided Self-Service Migration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to your sample migration results email. You can also download our free handbook over the Guided Service.
To find out more about Trujay’s services, visit this page.
How to Migrate from Highrise to Capsule CRM
- Register your account with Trujay to set up the sample migration process. Visit Trujay’s Self-Service wizard to begin.
2. Choose Highrise from the drop-down menu and specify your CRM’s URL and API Token. NOTE: We ask for your credentials to successfully migrate your data and do not use your information for any other reason other than the sole purpose of testing and moving your data.
- Specify your destination CRM – Capsule. Click “Connect”. Then provide the system’s URL and log into your Capsule account.
- Click the ‘Customize Mapping’ button to set up the fields you want to migrate from Pipedrive to Capsule. If everything looks good, click the ‘Start Sample’.
- Check your sample results after the migration from Highrise to Capsule. If you’re satisfied, click the “Start Full Migration” button.
Note: You can re-run your free sample migration and change field mapping as many times as you wish at no cost.
- Ensure that all objects are in the right places
- Test if the relationships between the records are preserved in the correct way
- Arrange all the different analytics filters
- Set up custom workflow rules
- Provide training courses for employees
To sum up, Highrise to Capsule migration is easy peasy with Trujay. If you follow all the instructions, you’ll be able to perform the migration from Highrise to Capsule in just a few clicks. Don’t hesitate, try our free Sample Migration right here, right now.