Why do businesses need CRM systems?
Customer relationship management systems help companies by maintaining customer contact details, tracking each and every customer interaction, and managing customer accounts.
These systems are absolutely vital as businesses generate an immense amount of data daily.
Given CRM systems’ significance, one should carefully evaluate and compare their service of choice before moving forward with a given software.
Allow us to narrow down the options and compare two popular CRM systems, Insightly and Salesforce.
Principal Differences Between Insightly and Salesforce
While both platforms offer enhancement of workflows and improvement of sales and customer experience, Insightly is specifically designed for small/mid-sized companies and Salesforce focuses on the enterprises.
- Lead and Contact Management: Insightly offers web forms to attract more leads and convert them into the clients. Salesforce enables collection of prospects via different forms, scoring them in accordance with the specified parameters and routing to the reps for further nurturing
- Deal Acceleration: Insightly obtains the email and newsletter marketing for gathering potential customers. Salesforce comprises multi-channel projects and designs the targeted campaigns by sending them personalized messages
- Analytics and Forecasting: Insightly offers the opportunity to add extra documents to projects and view each completed stage of the deal process. Salesforce allows one to set up the filters for reporting tools and create additional dashboards with charts that indicate a real-time status of the workflow and team performance
- Integration Options: Insightly integrates with 70 add-ons like Workato, Xero, Zapier. Salesforce contains the AppExchange that offers 547 applications such as MailChimp, Zendesk, Jira, and others
- Price Matter: Insightly offers a free plan for up to 2 users and 4 paid subscriptions starting at $12/user/month/billed annually. Salesforce includes 4 paid editions with the lowest cost of $25/user/month/billed annually
All in all, Insightly stands out for its intuitive interface, simplicity, and affordability. Salesforce takes the upper hand in terms of customization and integration options.
Follow the steps listed below to migrate from Inslightly to Salesforce:
Whatever your chosen CRM system is, Trujay’s Self-Service tool can trial the system to see if it’s a good fit by launching a free sample migration. Follow the steps below:
1). Go to Trujay’s Self-Service app
2). Select your current CRM and future CRMs and provide the access detail
3). Evaluate your sample results. If you are satisfied, click “Start Full Migration”
NOTE: Should you decide to modify your fields, click “Change Fields Mapping”; you can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost
5). If you’re happy with the results, you can start the full migration process
With so many CRMs on the market, you have to find the one that best suits your needs. Once you know where you want your data to go, the rest can be taken care of by Trujay’s team of experts. Get started now and try our free sample migration.