In 2020, we’re seeing the CRM market make headway like never before. Employees in today’s world rely upon CRM frameworks to build productivity and increase profit numbers.
As your business advances, a comprehensive CRM solution is absolutely essential. Here are the questions you should be asking yourself:
- Have I utilized my CRM platform for more than 5 years?
- Is my product lacking automation and configuration alternatives?
- Does my CRM coordinate well with different applications?
- Are the reporting tools productive enough for my organization?
- Does the CRM provide my sales team with the capacity to organize their assignments?
- Is there a solution that’s more cost efficient with additional comprehensive features?
If any of these contemplations ring a bell, it’s time to begin searching for a more distinct advantage framework. Learn why HubSpot is the most favorable CRM you can find on the market!
HubSpot CRM Abilities
- The timeline helps users manage emails, calls, notes, and even website visits all in one view
- The software can easily cooperate with Gmail and Google Apps, where users can send emails from any contact in the CRM
- Users can create a series of templates for repeatable follow-ups, so sales reps are able to use their time more efficiently
- HubSpot may connect with Google Calendar, enabling users to see scheduled meetings and revise new ones with one click
- HubSpot is FREE, forever, this includes 2 users per month and stores up to 250 contacts
Tips to Keep in Mind After Migrating
To steer clear of any surprises, set aside some time to prepare for the procedure. Follow these 4 simple steps below:
- Test the solution (HubSpot CRM) first – don’t forget, it’s FREE
- Clean up your data – cut out dupes and outdated information from your existing Capsule CRM so you avoid it after the transfer
- Crashes happen – prepare a backup plan to keep from losing any data post migration
- Notify your employees about the switch and provide needed tutorials/training about your new HubSpot CRM software
How to Migrate from Capsule to Hubspot CRM Using Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard
Whatever your chosen CRM system is, Trujay’s Self-Service tool can trial the system to see if it’s a good fit by launching a free sample migration. Follow the steps below:
1). Go to Trujay’s Self-Service app
2). Select your current CRM and future CRMs and provide the access detail
3). Evaluate your sample results. If you are satisfied, click “Start Full Migration”
NOTE: Should you decide to modify your fields, click “Change Fields Mapping”; you can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost
5). If you’re happy with the results, you can start the full migration process
On the off chance you feel your business needs a further developed and contemporary CRM platform, HubSpot is the best approach! Another advantage? Each and every one of the tips above can assist with both a quick and secure migration.