In August of 2018, Highrise CRM announced they would no longer be accepting new signups.
Given Highrise’s statement, migration from Highrise to HubSpot CRM has been the talk of the town!
Not only does HubSpot have room for signups it also continues to advance and provide users with the easy-to-use, free CRM system. There’s a reason why HubSpot was awarded the “Best CRM Software in 2019.” Check out some of its features below:
- Offers a 360-degree view of the clients’ data – pulling from the customer profile, the dashboard shows the vital details and organized timeline of your interactions and deals with prospects
- Capable of linking with tools you’ve used to keep track of information and to eliminate the additional tasks of logging interactions into CRM
- Receives and secures important data from social media profiles to help fully understand customers’ demands
- Includes 23 integration choices with the ability to smoothly cooperate with the HubSpot Marketing Platform and Sidekick Chrome extension
- HubSpot CRM is free forever with an opportunity to store as many as 1,000,000 contacts, companies, deals, and tasks.
Tips Before You Migrate from Highrise to HubSpot
Before the migration, make sure you went through all these steps to perform a smooth and secure swift.
- Test your solution
HubSpot is absolutely free, so you are able to try it out and see the platform in action.
- Organize your records
Remove all unnecessary items you won’t use in your future platform. This helps focus on the needed information after the transition.
- Get secured
Create a backup and retain it even after the migration from Highrise to HubSpot is finished. This way, you can eliminate any possible data loss.
- Notify your team
Provide your employees with essential information about the changes and benefits of the new CRM platform and arrange informative meetings and training courses.
Migrate from Highrise to HubSpot with Trujay’s Self-Service Tool
Use the 4 steps below as a guide to migrate from your current CRM to HubSpot in just 4 clicks:
- Go to Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard.
- Select your current CRM and future CRMs from the drop-down list and provide the access details. Click the “Authorize” button to confirm your connection to HubSpot.
- Click the ‘Fields Mapping’ button to set up the fields you want to migrate from Highrise to HubSpot. If everything is right, click ‘Free Sample Migration’.
- Evaluate your sample results. If you are satisfied, click “Start Full Migration”
Note: If you decided to modify your fields, click “Change Fields Mapping”; you can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost.
When the migration from Highrise to HubSpot is finished, use these post-migration suggestions:
- Check out if the records are transferred to the proper fields
- Look at the relations between transferred items
- Create personalized workflow rules
- Set up the filters for reporting tools
- Teach your employees how to use a new platform
If your CRM software isn’t keeping up the times, HubSpot CRM is a smart, easy, and FREE option.
Grant your business the gift of a modernized, recognized CRM system and make your switch to HubSpot today.
Keep your conversion open to moving fast or slow, depending on your business schedule. Migration expertise is a MUST because the consultation definitely wraps around our onboarding offer where strategy is necessary. Try out our Trujay’s onboarding service and keep all the aspects of your data migration project under one roof.
Curious to learn more? Contact a Trujay expert and we’ll be happy to answer any and all of your data migration questions.
Visit Trujay to explore different options and our second to none features.
Our Guided Migration Service allows you to simply pay for 5 hours of technical support. You’ll have a dedicated, personal account manager discuss your options, guide you through the mapping process, and/or do the entire Self-Service Migration for you. For more details on our Guided Service, check out this page.