In August of 2018, Highrise CRM announced they would no longer be accepting new signups.
Given Highrise’s statement, migration from Highrise to HubSpot CRM has been the talk of the town!
Not only does HubSpot have room for signups, it also continues to advance and provide users with the an easy-to-use, free CRM system. There’s a reason why HubSpot was awarded the “Best CRM Software in 2019.” Check out some of its features below:
- Offers a 360-degree view of the clients’ data – pulling from the customer profile, the dashboard shows the vital details and organized timeline of your interactions and deals with prospects
- Capable of linking with tools you’ve used to keep track of information and to eliminate the additional tasks of logging interactions into CRM
- Receives and secures important data from social media profiles to help fully understand customers’ demands
- Includes 23 integration choices with the ability to smoothly cooperate with the HubSpot Marketing Platform and Sidekick Chrome extension
- HubSpot CRM is free forever with an opportunity to store as many as 1,000,000 contacts, companies, deals, and tasks.
Migrate from HighRise to HubSpot with Trujay’s Self-Service Tool
Use the 5 steps below as a guide to migrate from your current CRM to HubSpot in just 5 clicks:
1). Go to Trujay’s Self-Service app
2). Select your current CRM and future CRMs and provide the access detail
3). Evaluate your sample results. If you are satisfied, click “Start Full Migration”
4). Should you decide to modify your fields, click “Change Fields Mapping”; you can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost
5). If you’re happy with the results, you can start the full migration process
If your CRM software isn’t keeping up the times, HubSpot CRM is a smart, easy, and FREE option.
Grant your business the gift of a modernized, recognized CRM system and make your switch to HubSpot today.