Migrating between Hubs in HubSpot might sound unusual. In a typical situation, the import or transfer of data goes from A to B. Today, we’re discussing the transfer of CRM data from A to A.
Trujay can do it without problems and it’s even easier from the technical point of view. We’ll dive into data migration from HubSpot CRM to HubSpot CRM. It’s not complicated. Just read on!
Step-by-step Instruction on How to Migrate from HubSpot CRM to HubSpot CRM
Migrating to a new CRM can seem frightening. However, it’s not a totally new CRM, it’s just a new account of HubSpot. In migrating data to HubSpot CRM, there are a few easy ways to do this with Trujay, and we’re here to help at every step of the way.
Migrate Between Hubs Step 1: Prepare!
The very first step to migrate your data to a new CRM is to make sure you’re ready for the move. It’s a big task to make, and it will take time to complete the transfer process.
Migrate Between Hubs Step 2: Test it out
Here it’s much easier because you know and understands what HubSpot is and how to use it. So, you may skip this step.
Migrate Between Hubs Step 3: Clean up your data
It doesn’t matter that you are migrating to the same CRM, it’s still a completely fresh system. So, make sure your information is up-to-date and it is properly labeled. Now is the time to get rid of non-engagement remaining contacts or redundant records that take up precious CRM space.
Search and review the data to ensure that the right information is retrieved from your current system to HubSpot. You can do this by learning about data cleansing.
Migrate Between Hubs Step 4: Secure information- Create a Backup Solution
Remember, always backup your data. It extends to everything you do online and is a good practice to really get into. If you move your CRM data to HubSpot, as well as your website, then take a full backup of both. It ensures you didn’t risk something significant in the unlikely case of anything going wrong with your migration.
Migrate Between Hubs Step 5: Notify your employees
Make sure your team members know about the change and are equipped with all the necessary tutorials. Clarify all required information, why the migration is needed, and what benefits you are planning to get.
Take advantage of Trujay’s Self-Service Migration
After completing the pre-migration steps, you have to find the right tool to perform a smooth and secure data transfer. Trujay can help you relocate the information in three easy steps without any problems. Besides, we’re a Diamond-Tier HubSpot Solutions Partner. Discover how Trujay can help you avoid data migration challenges.
Data Migration to Between Hubs in HubSpot CRM
- Visit Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard to perform a free sample migration to Hubspot. Choose your desired CRM systems from the drop-down menu. Make sure you have an active account to authorize CRM.
2. Choose objects you want to migrate or you may change the specific mapping fields on your own. Click the ‘Customize Mapping’ button. How to proceed with mapping find out here. If everything looks right, click ‘Start Sample’.
3. When the Sample Migration to HubSpot is complete, you may evaluate the results. If you’re satisfied, choose an insurance plan and start a full migration. The price of the full migration will depend on the number of records you want to migrate.
In case something goes wrong and you want to set up mapping on your own or change migration options, click the “Change Fields Mapping” button. Choose data fields to migrate and check certain boxes to migrate your records. You can re-run your free sample migration and change field mapping as many times as you need at no cost.
Actions After Migration to HubSpot
Now that the hard part is over, use these post-migration tips for better platform implementation and automation:
- Check out if the records are transferred to the proper fields
- Find out if the relations between the items are restored correctly
- Set up the filters for reporting tools
- Make sure to build personalized workflow rules
- Continue to educate your staff about the new system by providing the necessary training
To summarize, HubSpot will boost the efficiency of your selling processes as well as the customer experience. Migrate smoothly and securely to HubSpot using Trujay’s migration service.