So you’re considering migrating your data from Infusionsoft to HubSpot CRM, but still want to know more.
Have no fear, Trujay’s got you covered!
Let’s start off with the benefits of being a HubSpot CRM user…
- Deals and Tasks: Users can very simply add your deals, assign tasks to push them forward, and track progress in the dashboard
- Lead Management: Users are allowed to perform the sales activities, observe the detailed organization contact records, and see the communication history all in one view
- Company Insights: Users can populate new contacts, companies, and deal records with HubSpot CRM database of over 20 million businesses automatically. Simply use the prospect’s corporate email
- Email Tracking: User will receive a desktop notification once a prospect opens your email and clicks a link(s) inside. Users are encouraged to follow up right after the potential customers had contact with email
- Email Templates: User can turn the most repetitive sales emails into templates that can be personalized, optimized, and shared with other employees. Users are encouraged to observe the metrics across all templates for an individual rep over any period of time
Now let’s take a look at HubSpot’s pricing…
- Guess what? It’s free! FREE FORVER. HubSpot also offers to add over 1,000,000 Contacts, as well as the unlimited users
- The only time you might pay is for add-on features and tools
Familiarize yourself with the steps below before migrating your data:
As every kind of change is quite demanding and tedious, there a few steps to take ahead of the data import:
- Test HubSpot CRM before making any revolutionary changes and moving all the records. Sign in for free and try out the systems’ functionality.
- Analyze and filter the database. Then delete the copies of data that can help perform transfer faster and a better cost
- Prepare a backup to ensure significant records are not lost
- Notify employees about the upcoming CRM transfer and explain the advantages of the new solution
Follow the steps listed below to migrate from
Infusionsoft to HubSpot using our self-service wizard:
1. Visit our Self-Service tool to fill in your source and target CRMs and your email. No registration required.
2. Specify your current CRM (CRM Name X) and new CRM (CRM Name Y) and log in your credentials
3. Click “Free Sample Migration” to launch; for first-timers, your data fields will be mapped using the most common logic
- If you’d like to map fields on your own, click “Fields Mapping”
4. Evaluate your sample results. If you are satisfied, click “Start Full Migration”
- Should you decide to modify your fields, click “Change Fields Mapping”; you can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost
5. Fields Mapping: Choose what you want to migrate before and/or after you’ve generated sample results
Take note of this quality checklist after completion of data migration:
- Ensure all items are in proper places;
- Organize the personalized workflow rules;
- Arrange the specific filters for reporting;
- Confirm staff has all the necessary tutorials and instructions
HubSpot CRM is designed to enhance business success with simplicity and affordability. Migrate your data from Infusionsoft to HubSpot CRM today!