In the words of Sam Cooke, “a change is gonna come.”
If you’re reading this post, it means you’re ready for a change in your CRM system. How can we make this change easier and time-saving?
Migrating from Insightly to Zoho CRM has never been easier with the help of Trujay.
What is Trujay?
Trujay is a CRM data migration and integration solution. It provides a reliable, efficient and cost-effective service to companies of all sizes.
Trujay has over 20 years of industry experience and offers automated migration for over 30 of the most popular CRM platforms. Trujay offers a self-service migration, where you can migrate your data on your own. If you’d rather be taken care of by data experts, custom projects are available upon inquiry, where you don’t have to lift a finger.
Trujay’s team of experts are highly experienced in the CRM data migration market. We are a proud HubSpot Solutions Partner, serving customers at the Platinum tier level.
Let’s take a closer look at the main benefits of Trujay:
Self-Service Migration Wizard
Migrating data from one CRM to another can be done automatically and in a short period of time. Our free sample migration lets you migrate a limited amount of data from your existing CRM to your target on your own. There are no risks and no technical skills required.
We believe in building trust through transparency. Our free sample migration lets you trial our system to make sure it’s a good fit for you. We do not ask for your credit card information until you decide to launch a full migration.
Variety of budget
Trujay has a range of options for those with complex requirements, limited time or limited budgets. Moreover, customers can estimate their own migration price. The price depends on the number of records you want to migrate.
Trujay’s tech experts and sales managers are always ready to help with any questions via email, phone or live chat. Visit our website to begin chatting or contact us.
Trujay has a four-layer security measure: Physical Security, Network Security, People Processes, and Redundancy and Business Continuity. On top of that, it is fully compliant with GDPR regulations.
Trujay’s website is not only English, but it also translates to German, Spanish, and French.
Let’s move on to the migration process.
How to Prepare
- Choose the right future CRM system
In this case, it’s Zoho.
Zoho offers a full CRM feature set. With Zoho, you can close more deals in less time. It offers a free plan for up to 3 users without time restrictions and the following editions:
- Standard – $12 per user per month, billed annually
- Professional – $20 per user per month, billed annually
- Enterprise – $35 per user per month, billed annually
- Ultimate Edition – $45 per user per month, billed annually (available only in yearly subscription)
Main benefits of Zoho:
- Interact with clients via email, chat, phone, and social media
- Organizes sales strategies identify priorities and tracks sales on user-friendly graphs
- Get increased productivity with automated data archives
- Synchronizes everything connected with existing and future customers. That includes marketing, sales, customer service, and tech support
- Artificial intelligence, integration with Microsoft Office & Outlook, mass email, analytics, reporting
- Clean up data
Remove all unnecessary data and records before performing a migration from Insightly to Zoho. It’ll be easier to work with your future CRM and focus on the needed data.
- Get secured
Create a backup and retain it even after the migration from Insightly CRM to Zoho is complete. This way, you can eliminate any possible data loss.
Make sure you have an active account in both CRM systems to transfer your data.
- Notify your employees
Let your team members know about changes to the new platform. If needed, create training courses or arrange informative meetings.
How to Migrate from Insightly to Zoho in 4 Simple Steps
- Select the needed CRM platform type from the drop-down menu
- Provide your Insightly API
- Click the “Test Connection” button
- Choose Zoho as your new CRM platform and select the URL of your CRM. Click the “Accept” button to allow access to your Zoho account
- Click the ‘Customize Mapping’ button to set up the fields you want to migrate from Insightly to Zoho. If everything looks good, click ‘Start Sample’
- Check your sample results after the migration from Insightly CRM to Zoho. If you’re satisfied, click the “Start Full Migration” button
Note: You can re-run your free sample migration and change field mapping as many times as you wish at no cost.
If you’re unsatisfied with the results of your sample migration or were confused by object mapping, we have something called the Guided Self-Service Migration.
Our Guided Service provides you with an account manager to review the migration and focus on your needs. We can come on and guide you while you’re mapping your fields, or do the whole thing for you from start to finish.
If you feel like you can map objects on your own but need assistance thereafter, we can jump in at any point and guide you through the rest. If you choose to have us complete the entire self-service for you, you’ll see the entire process done via screen share.
Congratulations! Now you know how to migrate from Insightly to Zoho with Trujay. Wondering what to expect with Trujay’s migration? Download our free handbook.
If you have any questions, contact us to schedule a call. Our support team is always ready to help.