The audio version
2020 is the year of the customer. The CRM industry has seen staggering growth in recent years, and 2019 was no different.
Last year, we found out that overall CRM usage increased from 56% to 74%. The latter percent said that CRM software improved their access to customer data.
Do you think it’s time to change your CRM solution but you don’t know if there’s an easy way to do it? These are concerns we’ll address in this guide.
1. Choose the right CRM
There are plenty of powerful CRM platforms to choose from. If you’ve already decided to move from Capsule to Zoho, let’s take a closer look at Zoho’s main features.
Zoho CRM has helped more than 150,000 small and midsize businesses across 180 countries. It helps increase income by converting leads and engaging with customers.
Zoho offers a free plan for up to 3 users without time restrictions and the following editions:
- Standard – $12 per user per month, billed annually
- Professional – $20 per user per month, billed annually
- Enterprise – $35 per user per month, billed annually
- Ultimate Edition – $45 per user per month, billed annually (available only in annual subscription)
- Simple and User-friendly
Zoho CRM is extremely user-friendly. The CRM is divided into modules such as Contacts, Leads, Vendors, Deals, and more, for accurate data management. It provides you with real-time access to track the selling cycle, history of contact, the profile of the competitors, and much more.
- Integration with Third-Party Applications
You are able to select from the best third-party plugins and extensions on Zoho Marketplace. Most of them are free, with zero codings during the integration process.
- Task Automation
Task automation helps reduce the time required to complete manual and repetitive tasks. Departments can concentrate on streamlining the lead nurturing cycle by saving time and increasing conversion rate. Zoho CRM helps you execute acts instantly.
- Robust AI
Zoho’s AI is known as Zia. She helps you handle CRM in a better and more streamlined way. Zia can capture and summarize the information you want, accurately envision the results of your sales operations, automate your team’s humdrum tasks, detect anomalies, and more.
Zoho CRM can help provide an in-depth analysis of your company to make better and more effective decisions. You can track your sales cycle, configure the dashboards, build maps, goal meters, and funnels based on your business objectives.
2. Analyze and clean up your records
Take time to find out how the data is structured, where it resides, and what parts need more attention. Remove all unnecessary information and documents from Capsule to Zoho before proceeding with a migration. Then, it’ll be easier to work with your future CRM and focus on the needed data.
3. Get Secured
Create a backup and retain it even after the migration from Capsule to Zoho is finished. It will help reduce the risk of any data loss.
4. Notify your Employees
Provide your employees with essential information about the innovations and benefits of the new CRM platform. Organize informative meetings and tutorials.
5. Migrate from Capsule to Zoho with Trujay’s Free Sample Migration
Migrate with Trujay. It provides a Free Sample Migration Tool, all-around support, requires no technical skills, and is absolutely effortless on your part.
- Visit Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard.
- Select the needed CRM platform type from the drop-down menu
- Provide your Capsule site address and click the “Connect” button
- Choose Zoho as your new CRM platform and select the URL of your CRM. Click the “Accept” button to allow access to your Zoho account.
- Click the ‘Fields Mapping’ button to set up the fields you want to migrate from Capsule to Zoho. If everything looks good, click ‘Free Sample Migration’.
- Check your sample results after the migration from Capsule to Zoho. If you’re satisfied, click the “Start Full Migration” button.
Note: If you want to modify your fields, click “Change Fields Mapping”; you can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost.
6. Post-migration checking
When the migration from Capsule to Zoho is complete, check if the records are transferred to the correct place and the relations between transferred items are properly restored. In addition, create personalized workflow rules and modify the filters for reporting tools.
So, you can see how you can migrate from Capsule to Zoho just in 6 steps. Try out our free Sample Data Migration. If you have any questions or are looking for a custom migration, feel free to contact our experts.