“The big benefit of CRM is the visibility of everything relating to customers going on in your company. If you want to provide a better service to your customer, you have to be able to manage everything from complaints to sales opportunities.”
–Roger Cole, CRM consultant at reseller CPiO
If you are reading this post, then you want to provide a better service for your customers and choose the best CRM platform for your business.
We’ll discuss the key features of Capsule and why you should consider a switch to this platform.
What makes a perfect CRM?
- Easy to use
It’s important for users and teams to enjoy using the CRM platform. The CRM system must be easy to navigate and visually appealing. A user-friendly interface is always a good idea.
Each company works a bit differently. A well-profound CRM has sales and project customization options that make the platform work for different teams.
A successful CRM tool makes it possible to report robustly across a variety of data.
- Automation and integration
A CRM system should automate tasks. Can it combine networks such as email, calling, banking, SMS, eCommerce and marketing with your other apps?
Why Capsule is One of the Best CRMs
Capsule CRM is a perfect solution for small businesses. It focuses on the control of distribution pipelines and provides both inexpensive facilities and simple interfaces. By using Capsule CRM, you can carry out different tasks, such as:
- Structurize data using tags
- Create contact lists and use them to send multiple emails
- Store and share up to 50,000 contacts inside the company
- Control the sales pipeline by breaking it down into stages and create reports
- Monitor the protection between you and other employees
- Regulate protection, such that only certain users can work with the bulk export option
- Build tasks related to specific deals and share them with colleagues
- Use “tracks” to build a standard sales mechanism
- Integrate the system with Google Apps
- Use a wide range of third-party tools, such as Mailchimp or Zendesk
- Identify which of your contacts are on social media and add this information to contacts
The Capsule has the following editions:
- Free – for up 2 users
- Teams – $36 per user per month
- Professional – $18 per user per month
You can also sign up for a 30-day free Professional plan trial, but credit card information is required.
If you are considering switching from SugarCRM to Capsule, take a look at how you can handle the quick and safe transition using Trujay’s automatic migration service.
If you want your data transfer to proceed in a smooth fashion, consider the following steps before the switch:
- Delete all unnecessary data from your existing CRM
- Check out Capsule Free Trial, so that you know how the platform works
- Manage your backup plan in case you lose some data during the transition
- Notify your employees about a shift and provide some guidance
How to Migrate from SugarCRM to Capsule
1.You need to register your account with Trujay to set up the sample migration process. Visit Trujay’s Self-Service wizard to begin.
2. Choose SugarCRM from the drop-down menu. Specify your URL, username, and password.
3. Specify your destination CRM- Capsule. Then, provide the system’s URL and API token.
4. Click the ‘Fields Mapping’ button to set up the fields you want to migrate from SugarCRM to Capsule. If everything looks good, click ‘Free Sample Migration’.
5. Check your sample results after the migration from SugarCRM to Capsule. If you’re satisfied, click the “Start Full Migration” button.
Note: You can re-run your free sample migration and change field mapping as many times as you wish at no cost.
- Ensure that all objects are in the right places
- Test if the relationships between the records are preserved in the correct way
- Arrange all the different analytics filters
- Set up custom workflow rules
- Provide training courses for employees
Another way of migration from SugarCRM to Capsule is GUIDED SELF-SERVICE MIGRATION. What is it?
So now you know how the self-service tool works. If you don’t want to use the self-service tool on your own or think that you can’t do this properly, we are here to help you!
Our GUIDED Migration Service allows you to simply pay for 5 hours of technical support and have a dedicated, personal account manager discuss your options, guide you through the mapping process, and/or do the entire Self-Service Migration for you.
We’re always ready to guide you through every step of the self-service tool so that you can feel comfortable and know that you’re doing it right, saving you time and money (and headaches!). For more details on our Guided Service, check out this page.
To sum up, CRM systems go through normal wear-and-tear. If you follow all the planning instructions, CRM transition, and subsequent acts, you’ll be able to perform the migration from SugarCRM to Capsule in just a few clicks. Don’t hesitate, try our free Sample Migration right now!
Wondering what to expect with Trujay’s migration? Download our free handbook.
For more information on custom projects, contact Trujay.