Why switch from your current CRM to HubSpot CRM?
HubSpot is the leading CRM application on the market, with a large number of satisfied users.
HubSpot was built to allow sales teams to start using CRM without making changes to the existing workflow.
Though data transfer may look like an intimidating and challenging task, if you’re planning to migrate from your current CRM to HubSpot CRM, we’ve got all the tips and tricks to guide you through the process from beginning to end.
Follow the steps listen below to migrate from your current CRM to HubSpot using our self-service wizard:
1. Visit our Self-Service tool to fill in your source and target CRMs and your email. No registration required.
2. Specify your current CRM (CRM Name X) and new CRM (CRM Name Y) and log in your credentials
3. Click “Free Sample Migration” to launch; for first-timers, your data fields will be mapped using the most common logic
- If you’d like to map fields on your own, click “Fields Mapping”
4. Evaluate your sample results. If you are satisfied, click “Start Full Migration”
- Should you decide to modify your fields, click “Change Fields Mapping”; you can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost
5. Fields Mapping: Choose what you want to migrate before and/or after you’ve generated sample results
Free, straightforward and standalone, HubSpot CRM is designed to enhance business success with simplicity and affordability.
Now that you’ve read the tips and tricks on how to migrate to HubSpot CRM, you are ready to perform the actual data import. In case you want to know more about the migration process or have some specific questions, feel free to contact our experts. We’ll be sure to get back to you within the hour!