Who we are
HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound all-in-one marketing, sales, and service platform The HubSpot eco-system has over 64k customers in more than 100 countries using the platform and flywheel methodology to grow their business. There are over 300 app partners in the App Marketplace, and across the entire HubSpot user base, including customers working with our free products, more than 700,000 apps have been installed.
HubSpot Philosophy and Product
We believe the world has changed. We see businesses using more kinds of software, not less, that all needs to work together. To help our customers grow better in this environment, HubSpot is evolving from an “all-in-one” suite into an “all-on-one” platform.
HubSpot is a set of tools that supports a companies customer facing teams including Marketing, Sales and Service helping them to optimize each stage of the buyer’s journey and grow their business.
HubSpot’s flywheel philosophy uses the momentum of happy customers to drive referrals and repeat sales for our customers. We’ve also invested in an integrations ecosystem that helps customers do more with HubSpot and creates real value for people who adopt our suite of software.
As an Account Executive at HubSpot, you use inbound selling strategies to find new business in our Benelux market and help them grow using HubSpot software. You benefit from inbound leads and partner with Business Development Reps to research prospects and create outreach strategies. You run online demos of the HubSpot software and successfully sell the HubSpot value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of — but will not be limited to mid-sized businesses.
What are the responsibilities of an Account Executive?
As an Account Executive at HubSpot, you use inbound selling strategies to find new business in the Benelux market and help them grow using HubSpot software. You benefit from inbound leads and partner with Business Development Reps to research prospects and create outreach strategies. You run online demos of the HubSpot software and successfully sell the HubSpot value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of — but will not be limited to — small and mid-sized businesses.
In this role, you will need to:
- Quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face and discover the best inbound marketing solutions for their business
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level
- Nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with HubSpot’s marketing and technology departments to evolve our sales strategy when new features and products are introduced
- Help shape the future of HubSpot’s mission with your perspectives, ideas, and skills
What are the role requirements?
- 3+ years of Closing Sales experience
- Fluency in English
- Dutch/French speaker is an added bonus but not essential
- Hunting mentality and track record of winning net new customers
- Unmatched consultative selling and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Track record of being a high performer (e.g. over quota, President’s Club)
- Trained and/or certified in a standardised sales method (E.g. Sandler)
- This is an inside sales role based in HubSpot’s EMEA headquarters in Dublin but you will work remotely
Who exceeds in this role?
Top performers in the Account Executive position usually have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, “scale up” environment,
- Passion for helping businesses grow and curiosity about the tech industry
- Humility and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits of working at HubSpot?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to €4,000 per annum
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance (x4 times your annual salary)
- Long term illness cover
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events
In light of current global travel restrictions, candidate must be based in Germany and hold a valid work permission
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.