“Turn up the volume of your computer speakers before making calls. You may hear money talk.” – Pipedrive
We know you’re probably reading this because you’re looking to switch your current CRM to Pipedrive. Let’s find out why and how to do so.
Why Migrate to Pipedrive?
Pipedrive is the winner of the FinancesOnline Expert’s Choice Award for 2019. Pipedrive is the best performing CRM and sales pipeline management platform for various small and midsize companies across the globe.
CRM has been developed by experienced web app developers and sales professionals. It’s a perfect tool to organize business leads, get a clear overview of sales, and focus on priority deals.
Pipedrive is user-friendly and sales reps can access it on their PC, Mac, or mobile device. It integrates with Google apps such as Google Contacts and Google Calendar.
Let’s dive into the key benefits of Pipedrive.
- Robust sales management
Pipedrive works as your personal sales manager that helps you concentrate on the right activities and deals. The CRM provides a clear overview of your sales pipeline and successful sales strategy. Pipedrive is also a very stable app that is trusted by thousands of users across the world. It provides robust storage infrastructure and multiple locations for regular backups.
- Close deals quickly
You can simply add a deal by clicking on the Add Deal button on top of the deals section and enter the required data in the pop-up dialog box. The integrated Activity Scheduler makes it easier to organize activities and arrange meetings in your calendar with no chance of double entries. Be aware of the Mail tab, since it is a place where all your emails are synchronized.
- Excellent customization
You can basically customize anything in Pipedrive. It’s possible to add customized fields to change your sales pipeline stages according to your business requirements. In addition, you can turn on and off whole records with just one click. You will have access to a variety of modern editing filters when communicating with your clients to personalize messages or share files.
- Keep lead collection well-organized
This system’s minimalist layout promotes lead management, and so do the almost-endless possibilities of configuration. The system uses customizable Web Forms to collect contact details, which can be put directly on the user’s website or newsletter. Besides, the various contact management integrations enable customers to transfer leads from other systems.
Pipedrive enables you to take your sales pipeline with you everywhere you go. If you use a tablet, you can use the mobile app from your favorite browser. You can also take notes during a meeting or call using this application. All data is also backed up in real-time to a separate server.
- Statistics and reporting
One of the most important tabs in this program is Statistics, which can also be related to the dashboard. This is great to introduce to other colleagues for better comprehension of vital metrics. Notice that Pipedrive has the ability to store all conversations and related information in a centralized database. You can also create a special report, which displays all aspects of your performance.
- Essential – $12.50 per user, per month, billed annually: organize your tasks and sales funnels for the convenience of working with them
- Advanced – $24.90 per user, per month, billed annually: track and automate your daily plans to save time and increase sales
- Professional – $49.90 per user, per month, billed annually: all you need to work together, communicate and increase revenue
Customers’ Reviews from Capterra
We haven’t found a better system for the price or one that didn’t require another 6-month long “consultant” to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I’m finished searching for and customizing CRM’s because Pipedrive has done the job well enough for us.
– Scott Krause, President at AutoBizBrokers
We have had a great experience. When we first onboarded Pipedrive, any questions we had were easily answered by the Pipedrive team. Truly great.
– Kandice E., Account Executive at ChargeTech
Migrate to Pipedrive with Trujay
Trujay is a great solution for data migration and integration. It fulfills numerous business requirements and various budget limitations.
Trujay offers a Free Sample Migration. With it, you can see how the system works before performing the full migration. It moves a limited amount of your data and doesn’t require any technical skills.
Before you migrate to Pipedrive, we have some tips for you:
- Analyze and clean up your records. Take the time to find out how your data is structured, where it is located, and which records need more attention
- Remove all unnecessary data before you migrate to Pipedrive. It will be easier to work with your new CRM system
- Create a backup plan. A backup will help to reduce the risk of data loss after data migration
- Inform your employees about the changes
How to Migrate to Pipedrive
1. To get started with migration to Pipedrive, visit Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard
2. Next, create an account here
3. Log into your existing and future CRMs.
4. Afterward, you can choose objects you want to migrate or you may change the specific mapping fields on your own. To do this, click the ‘Fields Mapping’ button. If everything looks good, click ‘Free Sample Migration’
5. When the Sample Migration to Pipedrive is finished, you may evaluate the results. If you’re satisfied, you can launch a full migration
Note: In case something goes wrong and you want to set up mapping on your own or change migration options, click the “Change Fields Mapping” button. Choose data fields to migrate and check certain boxes to migrate your records.
You can re-run your free sample migration and change field mapping as many times as you need at no cost.
After the migration, make sure that:
- The records have migrated to the correct fields
- Links are correctly restored between transferred items
- Custom workflow rules are created
Pipedrive is an excellent choice to boost your productivity and revenue. However, migrating to Pipedrive requires good preparation and arrangements.
Make the right decision and use Trujay to migrate the data for you. Leave the milestones of the migration process in the hands of the experts.