Design your time, design your process
Every implementation process is different. Our Onboarding Package offers up to 40 hours of support for every area of HubSpot. This includes learning to navigate Marketing, Sales, and Service Hubs to fit your internal workflows. Our Onboarding and Migration package offers up to 40 hours of services, up to 20 for data migration, and up to 20 hours of onboarding, training, and consultation, that costs $5,000.
20 Hours of Data Migration
- Conduct testing, QA, and Delta Migrations
- Ensure all data is accurate and up to date
- Move your customer data from your current CRM, MA, Desk, or ERP into HubSpot
- Conduct objects and field mapping
- Validate data placement in new CRM
20 Hours of Onboarding
- Help to make HubSpot work for you, not the other way around
- Convert your management and teams’ processes from your previous CRM into the HubSpot environment
- Configure HubSpot’s exceptional automation and features
- Discovery of processes, solutions, and environment
- Standard and Advanced Training sessions to enable user adoption of the HubSpot tools
- Workflows, Reporting/Dashboards, Permissions, Teams configuration, and setup.
- Hours can be focused on what you desire
Examples of Ways you can Use the Hours
- 10 hours for Sales Hub and 10 hours for Marketing
- All 20 hours can be focused on a deep dive of Sales Hub with advanced training sessions
- 5 hours on Sales Hub, 10 hours on Marketing Hub, 5 hours on Services Hub
You choose how to apply your hours
Disperse the hours for training on whichever Hub is desired (Marketing, Sales, or Services). If you would like the training to be more advanced for team training and process conversion, or you need a simpler adoption of the HubSpot tools, we can help. Here’s an example of what your implementation process could look like.
We are recommended by top CRM vendors
When does it make sense to use HubSpot Onboarding Package?
There will be times when it makes sense for customers to do onboarding with their target CRM if it’s available,
but there will also be times when a customer prefers to keep it within a single team.
Use HubSpot Onboarding Package when: