Zoho is one of the most well-known CRM systems with a range of features that can easily satisfy the needs of all sized companies.
However, one size doesn’t fit all. You might be using Zoho and feel as though you need something a little more niche, or with more bells and whistles.
Zoho is on the list of top 10 CRMs, but there are other options out there! Let’s go shopping.
ProofHub has a long list of features that teams use to plan, work efficiently, coordinate and deliver on-time projects. It’s an all-in-one project management and collaboration tool that makes life supremely punctual.
ProofHub provides a replacement for traditional emailing and a range of other tools, incorporating several aspects of project management under one roof.
- Reporting and monitoring project history
- Assigned user roles
- Secure file storage
- Gain strong insights into the project with insightful reports
- Plan projects, manage resources efficiently with Gantt charts
- The interface is available in numerous languages, including English, German, Portuguese, French, Spanish, and others
- User-Friendly interface
- Free trial – 14 days
- Ultimate control – limited time offer $150→ $89 per month, billed annually, $99 – billed monthly
- Essential – $45 per month, billed annually, $50 per month billed monthly
Scoro has everything in a single place, such as projects, team collaboration, reporting, time tracking, budgeting. Scoro helps optimize all of your work’s progress, so you don’t have to use a lot of different tools for each task.
- Plan and track progress with unlimited projects
- Manage your list of projects using configurable statuses and tags
- Manage quotes, contacts, and invoices seamlessly
- Real-time overview and automated reports
- Schedule meetings in a shared team calendar
- Get a visual overview of your sales to funnel
- Establish and maintain a company-wide contact base for efficient communication and accounting
- Essential – from $26 per user per month
- Work Hub – from $37 per user per month
- Sales Hub – from $37 per user per month
- Business Hub – $61 per user per month
HubSpot CRM is an effective and increasingly popular method for business growth. It’s actually known as one of the best Zoho alternatives.
HubSpot CRM offers additional CRM-related services to its customers which are called hubs. They are for sales, marketing, and customer service. Thanks to its easy to use interface and even HubSpot Academy, all the dashboard’s features and ongoing deals take “minutes to learn”.
- Ability to build landing pages with a user-friendly editor
- Email templates, connect the email to each subscriber, schedule email campaigns
- Marketing automation for email campaigns and various tasks
- Create a chronological timeline of every touchpoint between a contact and your company
- With analytics, you can measure all marketing funnels
- Gmail and Outlook integration
HubSpot offers a FREE version, and its cost is based on access to its various hubs:
- Marketing hub: $50-$3,200 per month
- Sales hub: $50-$1,200 per month
- Service hub: $50-$1,200 per month
- HubSpot CMS: $300 per month
Note: If you work for a startup, you might be eligible for up to 90% off through the HubSpot for Startups Program.
The next Zoho alternative is Bitrix24 offers tools that integrate into a social interface for task management, document sharing, and time tracking for maximum communications and work efficiency.
You can schedule events, attach files, receive colleagues immediate feedback, all done within your custom Activity Stream. This method is used by companies including Forbes, TechHive, and TechRepublic to prepare and manage their work.
- Gantt charts and workflows
- Employee workload management and customer relationship management
- Real-time updates, smart following, notification settings, and company-wide announcements
- Self-hosted option
- Free plan, paid plans with more storage from $19/month
- Special Plans – starting from $24 $19/month to $69 $55/month
- Business Plans – starting from $99 $79/month to $199 $159/month
Insightly acts just like it sounds- insightfully. Insightly gives you the freedom to apply and change tools according to your needs. That’s why it can be a perfect Zoho alternative.
Perhaps this is why it is being used by over 25,000 businesses from different industries. It organizes contacts, collaborators, and vendors in a perfect way, as well as checks contact information, email history, and background.
- Create a templated set of tasks and events for repeatable processes
- Create and track milestones in projects
- Automate your project processes and keep things moving
- Files from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive are saved automatically
- Integrate with Google Apps, Outlook 2013/Office 365 Business Edition, and Dropbox
- Keep in touch with customers through Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn
- Free plan – up to 2 users
- Plus Plan – $29 per month per user billed annually or $35 per month per user billed monthly
- Professional Plan – $49 per month per user billed annually or $59 per month per user billed monthly
- Enterprise Plan – $99 per month per user billed annually or $129 per month per user billed monthly
Pipedrive is an efficient Zoho alternative, as it is one of the top-rated CRM sales and software pipeline systems.
Pipedrive automatically monitors your addresses, calls, and progress. It clears the way so that you can concentrate on doing what you do best. Pipedrive is a sales-based CRM that focuses on producing efficient sales productivity with less admin time required.
- User-friendly interface
- Ability to see all deals on the pipeline
- Sales Pipeline Views, CRM Goal Setting, Google Calendar Integration, and CRM reporting
- Advanced Activity Scheduler to synchronize emails, prevent double entries, and save valuable time
- The Statistics tab
- Email tracking and templates
- Essential – $12,50 per user per month billed annually, organize your tasks and sales funnels for the convenience of working with them
- Advanced – $24,90 per user per month billed annually, track and automate your daily plans to save time and increase sales
- Professional – $49,90 per user per month billed annually, all you need to work together, communicate and increase revenue
Last but not least, we have Copper as Zoho alternative: the CRM program built to do all of your work and help you create long-lasting business relationships.
Copper is trusted by global leading brands such as Uber and Google. It provides a smart visual interface and a comprehensive selection of functions in relationship management.
- Activity and lead insights
- Gmail and Chrome extension
- Bulk email sending
- Sales forecasting
- No manual data entry needed
- Powerful pipeline management tools
- Basic – $24 $19 per user, per month
- Professional – $69 $49 per user, per month
- Business – $119 per user, per month, annual billing only
We introduced you to the top 7 Zoho alternatives with main features, prices, and benefits. We hope that this article is helpful for you and will help determine which CRM solution is the best alternative to Zoho for your business.
If you already know which CRM platform to choose, try out our free sample migration to try our system. You take a sample-size of your data to see what the migration looks like in action.
Our Self-Service Migration Tool works with free sample migration. In case you’ve reviewed our self-service tool, but you don’t want to use the self-service tool on your own, we have your back.
Our Guided Migration Service allows you to simply pay for 5 hours of technical support. You’ll have a dedicated, personal account manager discuss your options, guide you through the mapping process, and/or do the entire Self-Service Migration for you. Contact our experts or check out this page for more details.
Wondering what to expect with Trujay’s migration? Download our free handbook.